Robyn Rappaport Weiss, Esq.Associate
Toll Free: 888-5-DEFEND
2160 W Atlantic Ave, 2nd Floor
Delray Beach, Florida 33445
Palm Beach and Broward County criminal defense attorney Robyn Rappaport Weiss is proud to serve as one of the experienced and dedicated lawyers at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert, a partnership of former prosecutors.
Robyn is an accomplished criminal defense and family attorney with a variety of remarkable skills of accomplishments, many of which are listed below. After she obtained both her undergraduate degree and her law degree from the University of Iowa, Robyn was admitted to the Florida bar and began practicing law in Florida in 1999, initially serving as prosecutor in Palm Beach County.
As a prosecutor in Palm Beach County, Robyn handled a wide range of cases, including but not limited to those related to driving under the influence (DUI) and domestic violence. In fact, Robyn was the DUI division chief at the State Attorney’s Office in Palm Beach County in addition to being placed in the domestic violence unit. After leaving the State Attorney’s office, Robyn became an advocate at the Domestic Violence Division of the Legal Aid Service of Broward County, representing destitute victims of domestic violence in Broward County.
To Leifert & Leifert, and to our South Florida firm’s clients, Robyn brings both unmatched legal experience and an incomparable perspective gained from years of handling legal matters both as a prosecutor and later as a criminal defense and family attorney. Additionally, Robyn brings with her the stellar reputation that years of successful legal work have earned her. She is familiar with the local justice system and the system is familiar with her—local prosecutors, judges, magistrates, and other attorneys alike know who Robyn is and they know, based on past experiences, that Robyn works diligently and aggressively to advocate on behalf of her clients. Realizing that her clients, although they have found themselves in bad situations, are not bad people, Robyn dedicates her career to ensuring that individuals’ futures are not jeopardized because of past mistakes and/or misunderstandings. She works diligently to protect her clients’ assets from being depleted in Dissolution of Marriage cases, and to make the difficult process of a divorce easier for her clients to navigate.
Today, Robyn supplements her legal work at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert with active membership at a number of organizations, including the Palm Beach County Bar Association, where she is a member of the Judicial Relations Committee, and the Palm Beach County Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
- Former Prosecutor, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Former Assistant State Attorney, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Florida Criminal Defense Lawyer, Palm Beach County
- Florida Criminal Defense Attorney, Palm Beach County
- Member, Florida Bar, admitted 1999
- Member, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Member, Palm Beach County Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Law Degree, University of Iowa
- Undergraduate Degree, University of Iowa
- Former DUI division chief, State Attorney's Office, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Former Domestic Violence Prosecutor, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Former Advocate, Domestic Violence Division, Legal Aid Service of Broward County
- Member, Criminal Section of the Florida Bar
- Member, Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Judicial Relations Committee, Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Membership Committee, Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Judge, Palm Beach County Youth Court
- Member, Business Networking Group of Palm Beach Gardens
- Advisory Board Member, Ballet Palm Beach