With local, Palm Beach and Broward County criminal defense knowledge, we help local individuals protect themselves. The benefits of a local attorney, such as one at Leifert & Leifert, as opposed to a national attorney with limited knowledge of local South Florida criminal justice precedent and players, is explained in the first of our videos.
You will also find videos of our attorneys discussing who they are, where they come from, and why they choose to do what they do. Our attorneys, who all served as Florida prosecutors before turning to criminal defense, bring a wide breadth of experience to the table. Attorney Douglas Leifert, for example, served as a Chief DUI prosecutor and as an attorney in the State’s White Collar crime unit, in addition to filling many other posts. On the other hand, for example, attorney Robyn Weiss served as a prosecutor in the Domestic Violence division, in addition to serving in many other capacities. From these backgrounds alone, it is evident that our attorneys bring a wide range of skills to our firm; they know the intricacies of cases involving, for example, DUIs, white collar crimes and domestic violence, because they used to be the ones trying those very same types of cases.
As you continue to scroll through the videos, you will find a great deal of further information, some of which is relevant to the process of selecting an attorney, and the rest of which provides information abut certain crimes in South Florida and how the criminal defense attorneys at Leifert & Leifert might approach such cases.
For example, we are often asked questions relating to the cost of representing a potential client. Without question, and without any further information, there is only one answer: it depends. As our attorneys explain in one of the videos herein, if you are fighting a speeding ticket, the cost will be one thing, and if you are fighting a charge of, say, drug trafficking, the cost of representing you will be something quite different. With direct, practical answers to commonly posed questions, our attorneys try to make the complex process of selecting an attorney as stress-free as possible.
As you move along through the videos, you will find different pieces of advice being offered from our attorneys. What should you do in an instance of a hit-and-run? What strategy might our criminal defense attorney employ when defending an individual in a case of domestic violence? The answers to these questions and many more are offered by our attorneys in the videos in this library.
While these videos provide brief information on a wide range of issues relating to our qualifications as attorneys and the strategies we use to defend our clients, the information contained in the videos should not be understood to be direct legal advice. Every single case is different; there are different facts involved, different extenuating circumstances, etc. If you are in need of counsel, please reach out to us at the Law Offices of Leifert and Leifert for a free consultation by calling 1-888-5-DEFEND.
- The Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert
- The Value of a Local Palm Beach Attorney or Broward Criminal Lawyer vs. National Lawyer
- Palm Beach County Criminal Defense Attorney Douglas Leifert
- Broward County Criminal Defense Lawyer Brian S. Leifert
- Palm Beach County Criminal Defense Attorney Robyn Weiss with Leifert & Leifert
- How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Criminal Lawyer in Palm Beach or Broward?
- Expunge or Seal Your Criminal Record and Case in Palm Beach and Broward County
- Leifert & Leifert (Palm Beach and Broward County Criminal and Traffic Lawyers))
- Palm Beach County DUI Lawyer and Broward County DUI Attorney Discusses Drunk Driving Crime
- Shoplifting and Retail Theft Lawyer in Palm Beach and Broward County
- Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney in Broward and Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach and Broward Hit and Run Lawyer Discusses Leaving the Scene of Accident Strategy
- Palm Beach and Broward Domestic Violence Attorney Gives Advice
- Drug Possession Defense Attorney Strategy in Palm Beach and Broward
- Divorce Cases
- Restraining Orders
- Family Law Cases
- Domestic Violence Cases
- Driving with a Suspended License
- Family Law Attorney Robyn Weiss
- Consultation for a Family Case
- Fighting Traffic Tickets
- Drug Possession
- Brian S. Leifert, Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Old Warrants and Old Cases
- Missed Court Date and Bench Warrants
- When to Hire a Criminal Lawyer
- Shoplifting Defense
- Speaking to Law Enforcement
- Sealing and Expunging Records
- Free Consultation
- DUI in Palm Beach County
- Douglas Leifert, Palm Beach County Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Why Leifert and Leifert
- The Importance of Having a Local Lawyer
- Early Termination of Probation
- Discussing Fees