Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Lawyer – Fort Lauderdale DUI Attorney – Brian S. Leifert
Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Lawyer Brian S. Leifert is proud to serve as one of the experienced and dedicated criminal defense lawyers at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert, a partnership of former prosecutors – striving to offer the best criminal defense possible. In practice since 1992, Mr. Leifert has handled tens of thousands of Fort Lauderdale Criminal and Traffic cases, ranging from Trafficking in Drugs, Felonies, Misdemeanors, DUI’s, Shoplifting, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, to Traffic Tickets, first as a Prosecutor in Fort Lauderdale and now a Criminal Defense Attorney in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Mr. Leifert regularly appears in all of the Courthouses in Broward County and is well respected by the Judiciary, Prosecutors, Law Enforcement and his colleagues. He has conducted many Jury Trials and has obtained excellent results for his clients. Moreover, he has no disciplinary record with the Florida Bar and has not had a complaint sustained by anyone about his services in this time period.
More From Brian S. Leifert, Esq.
- Former Prosecutor, Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Former Assistant State Attorney, Broward County, Fort Lauderdale Florida
- Leifert & Leifert, Broward County Criminal Defense and DUI Lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Broward County Criminal Defense Attorney
- Fort Lauderdale DUI Lawyer
- Broward County DUI Attorney
- Member of the Florida Bar, admitted 1992
- Law Degree, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude
- Recipient of the Shepard Broad Scholar Award
- Law Review
- Moot Court Society
- Undergraduate Degree, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Former Felony Prosecutor, Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Former DUI Prosecutor, Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Former Misdemeanor Prosecutor, Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Private Practice, Broward DUI Lawyer, Fort Lauderdale, Florida Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Vice-President, Ticket Justice Center, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Broward County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Judge, Broward County Teen Court, Fort Lauderdale
- Drug Trafficking Lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale Felony Defense Lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale Misdemeanor Defense Lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale Juvenile Defense Lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale Domestic Violence Defense Lawyer
- Criminal Record Seal & Expunge
- Fort Lauderdale Assault Lawyer
- Battery / Felony Battery
- Injunction Against Repeat Violence Lawyer
- Stalking Lawyer
- Sexual Battery / Rape
- Prostitution Lawyer / Solicitation Attorney
- Lewd And Lascivious Behavior
- Criminal Mischief (Vandalism)
- Burglary Lawyer
- Probation & Community Control
- Violation of Probation Attorney
- Early Termination of Probation Lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale Shoplifting Attorney / Fort Lauderdale Retail Theft Lawyer
- Petit Theft
- Fort Lauderdale Grand Theft Lawyer
- Prostitution / Solicitation For Prostitution
- Robbery Lawyer
- Drug Possession / Possession Of Cocaine / Cannabis (Marijuana) / Delivery / Sale/ Possession with Intent
- Records Sealing
After obtaining his undergraduate degree from the Emory University, Brian pursued his law degree at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL. During law school, he was heavily involved in Moot Court Society and Law Review, he received the Shepard Broad Scholar Award, and he went on to graduate Magna Cum Laude.
Brian began his legal career as a prosecutor at the State Attorney’s Office in Broward County, Fort Lauderdale where he served as a felony prosecutor and a misdemeanor prosecutor, before eventually turning to a career in criminal defense law.
To Leifert & Leifert, and to our Fort Lauderdale area clients, Brian brings both unmatched legal experience and a unique perspective gained from years of handling legal matters both as a prosecutor and later as a criminal defense attorney. Additionally, Brian brings with him the stellar and top reputation that years of successful legal work have earned him. He is familiar with the local justice system and the system is familiar with him – local prosecutors and judges alike know who Brian is and they know – based on past experiences – that Brian works diligently and aggressively to best advocate on behalf of his clients while offering the best possible defense at an affordable cost. Realizing that his clients, although they have found themselves in unfortunate situations, are not bad people, Brian dedicates his career to ensuring that individuals’ futures are not jeopardized because of past mistakes and/or misunderstandings.
Below is just a sample of some of the reviews, kind words, praise and thanks received from Leifert and Leifert clients over our (Douglas I. Leifert and Brian S. Leifert) many years of practice and service. Prospective clients may not obtain the same or similar results.
Kept me informed
Excellent”Best decision I ever made was to hire Brian too represent me. VERY knowledgeable of the Florida system. He worked hard to get the best outcome possible, and it happened just that way. Hope to never need him again, BUT, if I do…….will not even think about it, will call him first.”
He’s been able to get numerous cases Dismissed in court. I also had a misdemeanor charge he was able to negotiate awesome results.”
I spoke with two other attorneys before deciding to use Brian Leifert. It was the best decision I ever made. He is without a doubt more knowledgeable than the other two attorneys I spoke with.
"This attorney is fantastic. He is very dedicated to his work and his clients. He is available 24/7 for any concerns his clients might have. He tries his hardest to get the best outcome possible and always strives for his client’s happiness. If you ever need an affordable attorney I would definitely recommend Mr. Leifert for any of your criminal defense needs."
Leifert & Leifert
1200 S Pine Island Rd #220
2160 W Atlantic Ave 2nd Floor
800 Village Square Crossing
Palm Beach Gardens
Phone: (561) 575-6880
2101 Vista Parkway
West Palm Beach