The links below will direct you to a wide range of webpages on our website, on which you can access important information regarding a host of criminal defense violations and issues and how they are dealt with according to the Florida State Statutes. As Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade County criminal defense attorneys, we encourage you to review the material provided on the pages below.
There is a famous saying that goes, “what you don’t know can’t hurt you,” but our experienced criminal defense attorneys know that just the opposite is true – what you don’t know can and may very well hurt you. Having been unaware of the law is not an excuse in a court of law, and it is certainly not a legitimate criminal defense strategy. Our skilled lawyers know that a successful legal defense is based on knowledge of the relevant law. Our decades of experience have ensured that every case that we take on is represented with the utmost care and concern; we make good use of our knowledge of the law in defending our clients against a wide range of criminal charges.
We put our criminal defense knowledge to use in counties all over South Florida, including Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade. Our team of lawyers is especially qualified to help you in your case because it is composed of former prosecutors. Our lawyers, including Douglas Leifert and Brian Leifert, all have experience in prosecuting the very cases that we currently defend. Thus, with our firm handling your legal matter, you will have an added advantage because we can strategize based on information that we have about how the prosecution is going to structure their case.
If you’ve been arrested for or charged with a crime in Palm Beach, Broward or Miami-Dade County, or if you have any questions about the criminal law information provided on the pages listed below, please contact us for a free consultation. We look forward to assisting you!
- Vehicular Homicide
- Assault Lawyer
- Aggravated Assault
- Stalking Lawyer
- Assault or Battery on a Person 65 Years of Age or Older
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon / Firearm
- Open Carrying of a Weapon
- False Report of a Bomb
- Shooting Into or Throwing a Deadly Missile Into Dwellings
- Sexual Battery / Rape
- Unlawful Sexual Activity With Minors
- Prostitution Lawyer / Solicitation Attorney
- Exposure of Sexual Organs
- Criminal Mischief (Vandalism)
- Burglary Lawyer
- Trespass Lawyer
- Probation & Community Control
- Defending Shoplifting Cases
- Petit Theft Lawyer
- Robbery Lawyer
- Stopping Payment with Intent to Defraud
- False Reports to Law Enforcement
- Child Pornography
- Drug Court Treatment Division
- Unemployment Compensation Fraud, Florida Statutes Section 443.071