Injunction Against Repeat Violence
BROWARD AND PALM BEACH COUNTY'S LEADING INJUNCTION DEFENSE LAWYER TEAM
BROWARD COUNTY INJUNCTION LAWYER
PALM BEACH COUNTY INJUNCTION ATTORNEY
Leifert & Leifert is a Florida criminal defense law firm offering aggressive and skilled representation to individuals accused of Violation of an Injunction Against Repeat Violence in Broward County, Palm Beach County and Miami-Dade County. If you were recently arrested for Violating an Injunction or are facing any Domestic Violence charge in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Miami-Dade or any other part of South Florida, contact an Injunction Defense Attorney at Leifert & Leifert for immediate help in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade. Injunction violation allegations seriously effect your reputation and ability to maintain or secure future employment.
Need an Injunction Violation Lawyer in Broward or Palm Beach?
FORMER INJUNCTION VIOLATION PROSECUTORS
If you are looking for a Fort Lauderdale Assault Attorney or West Palm Beach Injunction Violation Lawyer for any Injunction Violation, please contact us immediately for a free consultation.
An allegation of a Violation of an Injunction Against Repeat Violence can have a devastating effect on your reputation, your livelihood and overall well being. It is crucial that an Injunction Violation case be handled with extreme care and caution by an experienced Injunction defense lawyer. We are former prosecutors and have handled numerous Injunction related cases in Broward and Palm Beach. Each Injunction Violation case needs to be examined to determine if it can be dismissed and removed from your record.
AGGRESSIVE INJUNCTION VIOLATION DEFENSE LAWYERS
Broward County / Palm Beach County / Miami-Dade County
The Assault attorneys at Leifert & Leifert will look for ways to achieve dismissal of your Injunction Violation allegations. Our Injunction Violation defense lawyers are routinely in Domestic Violence Court court in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade.
Contact a Broward or Palm Beach Injunction Violation Attorney
As experienced Injunction Violation defense lawyers, Leifert & Leifert has extensive insight in representing individuals charged with the Violations of an Injunction Against Repeat Violence in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade County.
Please call an assault attorney at Leifert & Leifert to schedule a free consultation. Our Domestic Violence lawyers have offices in Broward County (Plantation) and Palm Beach County (Delray Beach). We look forward to assisting you.
784.047 Penalties for violating protective injunction against violators.--A person who willfully violates an injunction for protection against repeat violence, sexual violence, or dating violence, issued pursuant to s. 784.046, or a foreign protection order accorded full faith and credit pursuant to s. 741.315 by:
(1) Refusing to vacate the dwelling that the parties share;
(2) Going to the petitioner's residence, school, place of employment, or a specified place frequented regularly by the petitioner and any named family or household member;
(3) Committing an act of repeat violence, sexual violence, or dating violence against the petitioner;
(4) Committing any other violation of the injunction through an intentional unlawful threat, word, or act to do violence to the petitioner; or
(5) Telephoning, contacting, or otherwise communicating with the petitioner directly or indirectly, unless the injunction specifically allows indirect contact through a third party; commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.