BROWARD AND PALM BEACH
COUNTY'S LEADING CRIMINAL
DEFENSE LAWYER TEAM
FORT LAUDERDALE / W. PALM BEACH / MIAMI
FORMER PROSECUTORS protecting your legal rights!
Need a Criminal Attorney, DUI or Traffic Lawyer in Broward or Palm Beach?
The CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS at Leifert & Leifert have extensive experience throughout Florida and are ready to defend you on on any criminal , DUI or traffic related case. The preservation of your liberty and reputation requires a skilled Florida criminal attorney .
Former BROWARD and PALM BEACH County Prosecutors
As former BROWARD County (Fort Lauderdale) and PALM BEACH County (West Palm Beach) Prosecutors with over 46 years of combined Florida criminal and traffic law experience, our criminal attorneys have the knowledge and experience of working with both the agencies and the local Florida Courts to help you through this difficult time. Our main offices are located in Plantation and Delray Beach and serve the metropolitan areas of Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.
A criminal charge not only carries with it potential punishment , but it may also have a devastating effect on your reputation, your ability to maintain and secure employment and citizenship. The United States and Florida Constitutions, along with Florida State Statutes and rules, provide you with a multitude of rights and privileges that an Experienced Florida Criminal Defense Attorney can help you with.
Skillful Criminal Defense Lawyers in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade
The best results may often be achieved only after extensive legal research, careful investigation and skillful negotiation. Your free initial consultation will determine how a criminal defense attorney at Leifert & Leifert can help with your defense.
If you have been recently arrested or charged with any criminal or traffic offense in BROWARD, PALM BEACH, MIAMI-DADE or anywhere in the State of Florida, we invite you to schedule your free consultation. A criminal lawyer at Leifert & Leifert will provide aggressive defense for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) , Arrest Warrants for failure to appear in court, Violation of Probation or community control, Traffic Tickets and the Expunging or Sealing of records , We look forward to assisting you.
- On Cellphone Video: Broward Deputy Drags Mentally Ill Woman by Feet This past week, the Sun Sentinel reported on a story that's been making national headlines ever since: a Broward County Deputy dragged a woman through
- Foolish Crimes Serve as Warnings As our Palm Beach and Broward County criminal defense lawyers know, a couple of ostensibly incomprehensible crimes committed recently in South Florida
- Las Vegas "Road Rage" Killing Actually Self Defense? People all across the country have been shocked by a seemingly senseless fatal shooting in Las Vegas, NV, one which apparently stemmed from an earlier
- Ice Ice Baby: '90s Rapper Arrested for Burglary in Palm Beach The former rapper known as Vanilla Ice, whose real name is Robert Van Winkle, was arrested in Lantana on Wednesday on suspicion on burglary and grand
- Florida Halts Execution Amidst Lethal Drug Issues The Florida Supreme Court has halted the execution of a convicted murderer originally scheduled for tomorrow amid questions over whether or not the
- Pembroke Pine Teens, Instagram and Child Pornography When you think of child pornography, after experiencing feelings of disgust and anger, you might picture an adult viewing and/or distributing
- Arrested Palm Beach Man Lists "Drug Dealer" as Occupation You'll find many instances in which you'll be asked to list your occupation -- when you fill out an application for a job or for school, when you sign
- Florida Drivers Aren't Speaking to Cops at DUI Checkpoints Our Palm Beach and Broward County DUI defense attorneys know that DUI/sobriety checkpoints are ubiquitous throughout the Sunshine State, and while
If you are eligible, sealing and expunging is a unique and invaluable option. If your case is sealed or expunged, you may be eligible to treat your case as if it never happened. For most individuals, this may be the best way to truly "wipe your record clean."