BROWARD AND PALM BEACH
COUNTY'S LEADING CRIMINAL
DEFENSE LAWYER TEAM
FORT LAUDERDALE / W. PALM BEACH / MIAMI
FORMER PROSECUTORS protecting your legal rights!
Need a Criminal Attorney, DUI or Traffic Lawyer in Broward or Palm Beach?
The CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS at Leifert & Leifert have extensive experience throughout Florida and are ready to defend you on on any criminal , DUI or traffic related case. The preservation of your liberty and reputation requires a skilled Florida criminal attorney .
Former BROWARD and PALM BEACH County Prosecutors
As former BROWARD County (Fort Lauderdale) and PALM BEACH County (West Palm Beach) Prosecutors with over 46 years of combined Florida criminal and traffic law experience, our criminal attorneys have the knowledge and experience of working with both the agencies and the local Florida Courts to help you through this difficult time. Our main offices are located in Plantation and Delray Beach and serve the metropolitan areas of Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.
A criminal charge not only carries with it potential punishment , but it may also have a devastating effect on your reputation, your ability to maintain and secure employment and citizenship. The United States and Florida Constitutions, along with Florida State Statutes and rules, provide you with a multitude of rights and privileges that an Experienced Florida Criminal Defense Attorney can help you with.
Skillful Criminal Defense Lawyers in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade
The best results may often be achieved only after extensive legal research, careful investigation and skillful negotiation. Your free initial consultation will determine how a criminal defense attorney at Leifert & Leifert can help with your defense.
If you have been recently arrested or charged with any criminal or traffic offense in BROWARD, PALM BEACH, MIAMI-DADE or anywhere in the State of Florida, we invite you to schedule your free consultation. A criminal lawyer at Leifert & Leifert will provide aggressive defense for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) , Arrest Warrants for failure to appear in court, Violation of Probation or community control, Traffic Tickets and the Expunging or Sealing of records , We look forward to assisting you.
- Abused Florida Teen Won't be Charged with Murder in Brother's Shooting Death This year, the story of two Florida sisters accused of shooting and killing their brother has gripped much of the country. Early reports indicated
- Teen's Computer Prank Leads to Felony Charge Our Delray Beach and West Palm Beach juvenile defense lawyers know that felony charges are not reserved for suspected murderers, drug cartel leaders
- Are Police Ever Justified in Shooting a Fleeing Suspect? Our Hollywood and West Palm Beach criminal defense lawyers know that the events which took place in North Charleston, South Carolina, last weekend
- Prison Reform-Seeking Sen. Rand Paul Announces Candidacy for President On Tuesday, April 7th, Kentucky Senator (and Dr.) Rand Paul announced that he'd like you to vote for him on November 8th of next year as he made
- Floridians Want Recreational Marijuana Use Legalized Despite falling just short of the 60% threshold last November, the strong majority of Floridians have supported medical marijuana for some time. But
- How FedEx is Fighting Drug Charges Brought by the DOJ Big-time marijuana dealers, international cocaine importers and sophisticated networks of interstate heroin pushers -- these are the types of people
- Florida Senate Passes Bill Aimed at Reducing Prison Beatings Our Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach Gardens criminal defense lawyers are pleased that, yesterday, the Florida Senate (nearly unanimously) passed a new
- West Palm Beach Police to Start Wearing Body Cameras Today In the wake of national scandals concerning questionable use of force by law enforcement officers, West Palm Beach police will today begin wearing
If you are eligible, sealing and expunging is a unique and invaluable option. If your case is sealed or expunged, you may be eligible to treat your case as if it never happened. For most individuals, this may be the best way to truly "wipe your record clean."