BROWARD AND PALM BEACH
COUNTY'S LEADING CRIMINAL
DEFENSE LAWYER TEAM
FORT LAUDERDALE / W. PALM BEACH / MIAMI
FORMER PROSECUTORS protecting your legal rights!
Need a Criminal Attorney, DUI or Traffic Lawyer in Broward or Palm Beach?
The CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS at Leifert & Leifert have extensive experience throughout Florida and are ready to defend you on on any criminal , DUI or traffic related case. The preservation of your liberty and reputation requires a skilled Florida criminal attorney .
Former BROWARD and PALM BEACH County Prosecutors
As former BROWARD County (Fort Lauderdale) and PALM BEACH County (West Palm Beach) Prosecutors with over 46 years of combined Florida criminal and traffic law experience, our criminal attorneys have the knowledge and experience of working with both the agencies and the local Florida Courts to help you through this difficult time. Our main offices are located in Plantation and Delray Beach and serve the metropolitan areas of Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.
A criminal charge not only carries with it potential punishment , but it may also have a devastating effect on your reputation, your ability to maintain and secure employment and citizenship. The United States and Florida Constitutions, along with Florida State Statutes and rules, provide you with a multitude of rights and privileges that an Experienced Florida Criminal Defense Attorney can help you with.
Skillful Criminal Defense Lawyers in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade
The best results may often be achieved only after extensive legal research, careful investigation and skillful negotiation. Your free initial consultation will determine how a criminal defense attorney at Leifert & Leifert can help with your defense.
If you have been recently arrested or charged with any criminal or traffic offense in BROWARD, PALM BEACH, MIAMI-DADE or anywhere in the State of Florida, we invite you to schedule your free consultation. A criminal lawyer at Leifert & Leifert will provide aggressive defense for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) , Arrest Warrants for failure to appear in court, Violation of Probation or community control, Traffic Tickets and the Expunging or Sealing of records , We look forward to assisting you.
- Looking Back: S. Fla. Man Charged with 142 Felonies After Police See His Instagram Page Our Delray Beach and West Palm Beach criminal defense lawyers at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert have written extensively on the risk you
- Therapy Instead of Criminal Charges for Teens Who Uploaded Nude Pics of Minors Our Pembroke Pines and Hollywood juvenile defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert know that the prosecution's decision to drop
- Palm Beach Couple Jailed for Sex Near Playground You may recall Charlie Day's character in Horrible Bosses, a man who was required to register as a sex offender for urinating (and thus indecently
- Boca Woman Jailed for Throwing Dog Poop at Neighbor Our Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale criminal defense lawyers know that disputes between neighbors are expected. What is out of the ordinary, however,
- IP Address Tracking Leads to Weston Man's Arrest Our Palm Beach and Broward County criminal defense lawyers know that in the age of the Internet, crime tracking by law enforcement agencies has (to a
- 'Criminal Minds' Actor Arrested in Florida for Second Time This Year Nicholas Brendon, the actor known for his roles on Criminal Minds and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, was arrested on Friday in Tallahassee for apparently
- Report: Corruption Rampant in Florida Prison System Yesterday, the Miami Herald reported on a topic of real significance to the criminal defense legal field: ubiquitous corruption throughout Florida's
- Florida's Embarrassingly Outdated Cohabitation Law Picture this: everything's going great in your life until -- bam! -- you're arrested for living with your girlfriend or boyfriend. No, it's not a
If you are eligible, sealing and expunging is a unique and invaluable option. If your case is sealed or expunged, you may be eligible to treat your case as if it never happened. For most individuals, this may be the best way to truly "wipe your record clean."