BROWARD AND PALM BEACH
COUNTY'S LEADING CRIMINAL
DEFENSE LAWYER TEAM
FORT LAUDERDALE / W. PALM BEACH / MIAMI
We Are a Partnership of FORMER PROSECUTORS Protecting Your Legal Rights!
Need a Criminal Attorney, DUI Lawyer or Traffic Lawyer in Broward or Palm Beach County?
Our experienced CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert have extensive experience handling criminal cases in courts throughout Florida and we are ready to defend you in any criminal, DUI or traffic-related case. The preservation of your liberty, rights and reputation requires a skilled Florida criminal attorney, and in that respect we can surely help you.
We are Former BROWARD and PALM BEACH County Prosecutors
As former BROWARD County (Fort Lauderdale) and PALM BEACH County (West Palm Beach) prosecutors with nearly five combined decades of Florida criminal and traffic law experience, our criminal defense and traffic attorneys have the knowledge and experience, gained from working with government agencies, law enforcement departments and officers and the local Florida Courts , to help you through difficult legal situations. Our main offices are located in Plantation and Delray Beach and they serve, respectively, the metropolitan areas of Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach. We also represent individuals fighting criminal and traffic charges in Miami-Dade County.
A criminal charge not only carries with it potential punishment and limitations on your many freedoms, but it may also have a devastating effect on your reputation, your ability to maintain and secure employment and/or college or graduate degrees, and your chances at obtaining citizenship. The United States Constitution, and the Florida State Constitution, along with Florida State Statutes and rules, all provide you with a multitude of rights and privileges that an Experienced Florida Criminal Defense Attorney can help you maintain.
Skillful Criminal Defense Lawyers in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade Counties
In many cases, the best results can only be achieved after extensive legal research, careful investigation and skillful negotiation. Your free initial consultation with the Palm Beach and Broward County criminal defense lawyers at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert will determine how an experienced criminal defense attorney at our firm can help with your legal defense.
If you have recently been arrested for or charged with any criminal (DUI, burglary, drug possession, assault, etc.) or traffic (speeding, running a red light, failing to stop at a stop sign, driving without a valid driver’s license, etc.) violation in BROWARD, PALM BEACH or MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, or anywhere else in the State of Florida, we encourage you to schedule your free consultation with our law firm. A criminal defense lawyer at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert will provide aggressive legal defense for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) , Arrest Warrants for failure to appear in court, Violation of Probation or community control, Traffic Tickets , the expunging and/or sealing of criminal records, and many other criminal defense issues in South Florida locations including but not limited to Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Plantation, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Wellington, Boca Raton, Palm Beach Gardens, and Pembroke Pines. Please call us at 1-888-5-DEFEND (1-888-533-3363) to schedule your free consultation. We look forward to assisting you.
- Federal Hiring Rules vs. State Marijuana Laws In many states across the country, marijuana use is becoming more and more accepted; laws in various states now allow recreational and/or medical use
- Supreme Court Approves Continued Use of Problematic Execution Drug Yesterday, in the case of Glossip v. Gross, the United States Supreme Court ruled against three death row inmates who were seeking to prevent the use
- The 411 on Florida's Felony Murder Law "Murder" is a widely used and commonly applied word, especially in discussion of high-profile criminal cases. Based on the popular understanding of
- South Florida Man Arrested After Advertising Marijuana on Craigslist As states across the country begin to legalize recreational pot use and permit medicinal use of marijuana, the Sunshine State refuses to alter -- and
- Supreme Court: What Children Tell Teachers Counts as Evidence in Child Abuse Cases In another key ruling issued by the Supreme Court this year, the justices unanimously agreed that what children tell their teachers can be used as
- Ex-Miami Dolphin Faces Criminal Charge Related to Ponzi Scheme Our Palm Beach and Broward County criminal defense lawyers know that before the 2008 arrest of the now infamous Bernard "Bernie" Madoff, many
- Large Cash Bank Transactions Attract Government Attention Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert has been making headlines as of late, and not for earmarks or his coined "majority of the majority" rule.
- Miami Dade College Students Sentenced in Tax Fraud Case Last year, we wrote about how a significant number of students at Miami Dade College had been arrested for and charged with crimes relating to tax
If you are eligible, sealing and expunging is a unique and invaluable option. If your case is sealed or expunged, you may be eligible to treat your case as if it never happened. For most individuals, this may be the best way to truly "wipe your record clean."