BROWARD AND PALM BEACH
COUNTY'S LEADING CRIMINAL
DEFENSE LAWYER TEAM
FORT LAUDERDALE / W. PALM BEACH / MIAMI
FORMER PROSECUTORS protecting your legal rights!
Need a Criminal Attorney, DUI or Traffic Lawyer in Broward or Palm Beach?
The CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS at Leifert & Leifert have extensive experience throughout Florida and are ready to defend you on on any criminal , DUI or traffic related case. The preservation of your liberty and reputation requires a skilled Florida criminal attorney .
Former BROWARD and PALM BEACH County Prosecutors
As former BROWARD County (Fort Lauderdale) and PALM BEACH County (West Palm Beach) Prosecutors with over 46 years of combined Florida criminal and traffic law experience, our criminal attorneys have the knowledge and experience of working with both the agencies and the local Florida Courts to help you through this difficult time. Our main offices are located in Plantation and Delray Beach and serve the metropolitan areas of Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.
A criminal charge not only carries with it potential punishment , but it may also have a devastating effect on your reputation, your ability to maintain and secure employment and citizenship. The United States and Florida Constitutions, along with Florida State Statutes and rules, provide you with a multitude of rights and privileges that an Experienced Florida Criminal Defense Attorney can help you with.
Skillful Criminal Defense Lawyers in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade
The best results may often be achieved only after extensive legal research, careful investigation and skillful negotiation. Your free initial consultation will determine how a criminal defense attorney at Leifert & Leifert can help with your defense.
If you have been recently arrested or charged with any criminal or traffic offense in BROWARD, PALM BEACH, MIAMI-DADE or anywhere in the State of Florida, we invite you to schedule your free consultation. A criminal lawyer at Leifert & Leifert will provide aggressive defense for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) , Arrest Warrants for failure to appear in court, Violation of Probation or community control, Traffic Tickets and the Expunging or Sealing of records , We look forward to assisting you.
- Mandatory Minimums and Marissa Alexander As Palm Beach and Broward County criminal defense lawyers, we're all too familiar with the unfortunate case of Marissa Alexander, the Florida woman
- Gun Confiscations at Ft. Lauderdale Airport Our Palm Beach and Broward County criminal defense lawyers know that anti-terrorism security checks often overlap with domestic law enforcement, in no
- Widespread Abuse: Police Seize Cash From Motorists When you're pulled over by a police officer, you should reasonably expect a few things to happen: they will probably ask for your license and
- Palm Beach Teen Posed as Doctor As our Palm Beach and Broward County criminal defense lawyers know, it's fairly common for people to hand out legal advice that they might have heard
- It's a Fine Line Between Parenting Style and Child Neglect As we all know, different parents have different parenting styles. The customs employed in child-rearing vary by culture, region, and neighborhood --
- Teen "Bonnie and Clyde" Couple Caught in Florida Over the past 2 weeks, police departments throughout the South have been on the lookout for two teens in the midst of a crime spree. The suspects, an
- Ft. Lauderdale Cop's Life Saved -- by Arrested Teen! As our Palm Beach and Broward County criminal defenese lawyers know, this story is making national headlines: a Ft. Lauderdale teen helped save the
- The Sunshine State's Prison Problem It should come as no surprise to learn that Florida's prison system is a mess, and by more than one measure. Incarceration rates are increasing as
If you are eligible, sealing and expunging is a unique and invaluable option. If your case is sealed or expunged, you may be eligible to treat your case as if it never happened. For most individuals, this may be the best way to truly "wipe your record clean."