BROWARD AND PALM BEACH
COUNTY'S LEADING CRIMINAL
DEFENSE LAWYER TEAM
FORT LAUDERDALE / W. PALM BEACH / MIAMI
FORMER PROSECUTORS protecting your legal rights!
Need a Criminal Attorney, DUI or Traffic Lawyer in Broward or Palm Beach?
The CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS at Leifert & Leifert have extensive experience throughout Florida and are ready to defend you on on any criminal , DUI or traffic related case. The preservation of your liberty and reputation requires a skilled Florida criminal attorney .
Former BROWARD and PALM BEACH County Prosecutors
As former BROWARD County (Fort Lauderdale) and PALM BEACH County (West Palm Beach) Prosecutors with over 46 years of combined Florida criminal and traffic law experience, our criminal attorneys have the knowledge and experience of working with both the agencies and the local Florida Courts to help you through this difficult time. Our main offices are located in Plantation and Delray Beach and serve the metropolitan areas of Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.
A criminal charge not only carries with it potential punishment , but it may also have a devastating effect on your reputation, your ability to maintain and secure employment and citizenship. The United States and Florida Constitutions, along with Florida State Statutes and rules, provide you with a multitude of rights and privileges that an Experienced Florida Criminal Defense Attorney can help you with.
Skillful Criminal Defense Lawyers in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade
The best results may often be achieved only after extensive legal research, careful investigation and skillful negotiation. Your free initial consultation will determine how a criminal defense attorney at Leifert & Leifert can help with your defense.
If you have been recently arrested or charged with any criminal or traffic offense in BROWARD, PALM BEACH, MIAMI-DADE or anywhere in the State of Florida, we invite you to schedule your free consultation. A criminal lawyer at Leifert & Leifert will provide aggressive defense for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) , Arrest Warrants for failure to appear in court, Violation of Probation or community control, Traffic Tickets and the Expunging or Sealing of records , We look forward to assisting you.
- Florida Ranks Poorly in Sealing of Juvenile Records According to Judge Jay Blitzman, "if you believe in second chances . . . you have to believe in expungement." Our Palm Beach and Broward County
- Lessons from the Grand Jury's Decision Monday night's announcement that the Grand Jury in Ferguson, Missouri had failed to indict Officer Darren Wilson has sparked confusion throughout much
- Man Arrested for False Police Reports There's a naked man with a gun and a bomb in a dumpster -- at least that's what a young man from Boynton Beach called to report to police. Our Palm
- South Florida Students Arrested in Massive Tax Fraud Case One might not ordinarily associate Miami Dade College student accounts with massive identity theft/tax fraud, but recent charges filed against 18
- Miami Woman on Trial for Killing Her Husband's Suspected Murderer As reported by the Miami Herald, a widow, Janepsy Carballo, is on trial in Miami facing charges of second-degree murder in the shooting death of her
- Responding to a Traffic Ticket or Citation Traffic tickets can be a true nuisance and a real burden, raising the possibilities of fines and fees, driver's license suspensions, dreaded points,
- Elderly Florida Man Charged for Feeding Homeless Our Palm Beach and Broward County criminal defense lawyers at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert know that laws against criminal activity exist
- Medical Marijuana and Election Day Chances are, unless you've been hibernating for the last six months, you've heard of the major issues surrounding today's elections. Not only is today
If you are eligible, sealing and expunging is a unique and invaluable option. If your case is sealed or expunged, you may be eligible to treat your case as if it never happened. For most individuals, this may be the best way to truly "wipe your record clean."