BROWARD AND PALM BEACH
COUNTY'S LEADING CRIMINAL
DEFENSE LAWYER TEAM
FORT LAUDERDALE / W. PALM BEACH / MIAMI
We Are a Partnership of FORMER PROSECUTORS Protecting Your Legal Rights!
Need a Criminal Attorney, DUI Lawyer or Traffic Lawyer in Broward or Palm Beach County?
Our experienced CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert have extensive experience handling criminal cases in courts throughout Florida and we are ready to defend you in any criminal, DUI or traffic-related case. The preservation of your liberty, rights and reputation requires a skilled Florida criminal attorney, and in that respect we can surely help you.
We are Former BROWARD and PALM BEACH County Prosecutors
As former BROWARD County (Fort Lauderdale) and PALM BEACH County (West Palm Beach) prosecutors with nearly five combined decades of Florida criminal and traffic law experience, our criminal defense and traffic attorneys have the knowledge and experience, gained from working with government agencies, law enforcement departments and officers and the local Florida Courts , to help you through difficult legal situations. Our main offices are located in Plantation and Delray Beach and they serve, respectively, the metropolitan areas of Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach. We also represent individuals fighting criminal and traffic charges in Miami-Dade County.
A criminal charge not only carries with it potential punishment and limitations on your many freedoms, but it may also have a devastating effect on your reputation, your ability to maintain and secure employment and/or college or graduate degrees, and your chances at obtaining citizenship. The United States Constitution, and the Florida State Constitution, along with Florida State Statutes and rules, all provide you with a multitude of rights and privileges that an Experienced Florida Criminal Defense Attorney can help you maintain.
Skillful Criminal Defense Lawyers in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade Counties
In many cases, the best results can only be achieved after extensive legal research, careful investigation and skillful negotiation. Your free initial consultation with the Palm Beach and Broward County criminal defense lawyers at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert will determine how an experienced criminal defense attorney at our firm can help with your legal defense.
If you have recently been arrested for or charged with any criminal (DUI, burglary, drug possession, assault, etc.) or traffic (speeding, running a red light, failing to stop at a stop sign, driving without a valid driver’s license, etc.) violation in BROWARD, PALM BEACH or MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, or anywhere else in the State of Florida, we encourage you to schedule your free consultation with our law firm. A criminal defense lawyer at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert will provide aggressive legal defense for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) , Arrest Warrants for failure to appear in court, Violation of Probation or community control, Traffic Tickets , the expunging and/or sealing of criminal records, and many other criminal defense issues in South Florida locations including but not limited to Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Plantation, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Wellington, Boca Raton, Palm Beach Gardens, and Pembroke Pines. Please call us at 1-888-5-DEFEND (1-888-533-3363) to schedule your free consultation. We look forward to assisting you.
- Memorial Day Weekend and DUI Checkpoints Our West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale DUI defense lawyers at the Law Offices of Leifert & Leifert know that Memorial Day Weekend is one of the
- Florida Crime Rate Drops while Palm Beach County Violent Crime Rate Rises According to a report from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), crimes across Florida dropped to a 44-year low in 2014. At the same time,
- Man Arrested in West Palm Beach for Providing Illegal Dental Services People often feel like they're qualified to offer advice and assistance in areas in which they are not. For example, after watching a legal drama,
- Palm Beach Cop Charged for Beating Handcuffed Inmate Being arrested isn't fun, and there probably isn't anyone out there who'd tell you that when you're arrested, you should expect gentle treatment and a
- A Woman's "Driving Drunk" Text Comes Back to Haunt Her As our Fort Lauderdale and Delray Beach DUI defense lawyers know, fights among those in a relationship are common; moreover, when a relationship
- Is Synthetic Drug "Flakka" Causing Bizarre Crimes in Florida? A string of recent, shocking crimes that have taken place in Florida now have national media figures, local law enforcement agencies and criminal
- Boynton Beach Man Acquitted of Murder by Palm Beach Jury Late last week, a Palm Beach County jury acquitted 33-year-old Narcisse Antoine of murder and attempted murder charges in a case stemming from a 2009
- Who Gets to See Police Body Camera Footage? Our Hollywood and West Palm Beach criminal defense lawyers know that law enforcement departments all across the country are adopting use of body
If you are eligible, sealing and expunging is a unique and invaluable option. If your case is sealed or expunged, you may be eligible to treat your case as if it never happened. For most individuals, this may be the best way to truly "wipe your record clean."